Felix Shipkevich of Shipkevich PLLC will host a webinar discussing a broad overview of recent enforcement litigation in the debt relief space in 2021 and projected trends moving forward. The webinar will cover enforcement actions on both the state and federal levels.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
- CFPB and FTC Enforcement Actions
- Summary of key enforcement actions this year against debt settlement companies (front and back end), student debt relief companies, and credit repair companies.
- State Enforcement Actions
- Summary of several key enforcement actions and settlements this year in the debt relief space generally at the state level both independently and jointly with the CFPB and FTC.
- Expected Enforcement Trends Moving Forward